Web Application Developer: Want to get your web solution reviewed on the net, by a trusted source for daily Web Development Reviews, Advice, & Tools?
But don’t know where to start…
The solution: Get your web solution in front of a growing community of hungry developers and web site owners that found a place to get FREE Daily Web Development Reviews, Advice, & Tools!
Save $1,000’s, yes… thousands of dollars a month on expensive PR firms to promote your web applications and solutions. Put your money maker in front of your peers who are immediately searching for your web application to successfully bid on or complete that design project.
What do you get when your Product is reviewed on www.365WebApplications.com?
- A detailed review of your web application
- Your company featured on a blog and newsletter that goes out directly to programmers, designers and perspective clients interested in your web solutions
- Interviewed by a company who understands your industry from over ten years of creating web solutions
- Profiled for an audience hungry for your specific web solution
- Full rights to an audio recording of your product review that can be used on your sales page, website, affiliate links and go out each time with your press releases ($4,500 value)
- The option to have a podcast tutorial of us using your product listed in the review ($365 extra)
- Linked in our directory of recommended web applications
- A free membership for a year to www.365webapps.com for Daily Web Development Reviews, Advice, & Tools (One tip, application and advice could save you a accumulation of days of banging your head against the wall– not to mention unnecessary whip lash. )
- Access to peer product review on our community blog
- To improve your product SEO with a permanent review presence on our site
- Your product is prequalified so if your product is accepted for review you know it already meets the requirements to sell to our community of web application enthusiasts.
- The possibility to be featured in future articles or your product referenced in daily tips, advice and recommended solutions that are sent to our media contacts.
- To become involved as a contributing part of our community to do market research for your next web application
- Direct feedback from our niche audience of programmers and designers on www.365WebApplication.com
Send your product query to Ruth at ruth@365WebApps.com
To your Web Application Success!
Ruth and Jason of 365WebApplication.com